Positive Psychology is an evidence based approach to enhance our life experience.
I use postive psychology approaches when working with individuals and groups
- Better mental well being
- Increased likelihood of achieving goals
- Improved relationships
- Positive and helpful attitudes to problems
- Increased resilience
- Improved problem solving skills
- Autonomy- better sense of personal control
- Improved staff engagement
In the 2013 Gallup staff engagement poll it was found that only 13% of employees were actively engaged in their employment and that 24% were actively negatively engaged and potentially spreading negativity in the workplace.