September 28th, 29th & 30th 2018
Feeling tired of the humdrum of life?
High stress levels?
In need of a break?
Calm your mind, feel better and healthier within yourself and light your inner zest again without feeling alone anymore.
The retreat includes Coaching and Mindfulness with Vanessa Wallace, Yoga, and Deep Tissue Massage. Food and accommodation are provided and therapists and facilitators will be available at all times throughout the retreat to support you in your journey through the weekend.
This is a 3-day retreat in the beautiful surroundings of De Vere Horwood Estate, De Vere Horwood Estate, Mursley Road, Little Horwood, Milton Keynes Buckinghamshire.MK17 0PH. The retreat incorporates Coaching, Mindfulness, Yoga and Deep tissue massage into one package to provide a true variety of therapeutic experiences. Horwood has a range of top-class facilities including a swimming pool and gym. Food and refreshments are provided by the hotel throughout the weekend. All food dietary requirements can be catered for.
A one to one coaching session will be offered prior to the retreat, this is optional, but please request this if you would like to take this up.
Following the retreat you will receive 3 months of ongoing coaching (a session every 2 weeks), supporting you to integrate everything you gain on the retreat into your life with me holding your hand through that process.
All sessions are included in the cost of the retreat. Coaching and Positive Psychology sessions are also held as part of the programme for the weekend.
You are worth it!
Who is it for?
- Men and women over the age of 40 who suffer from anxiety and depression and would like to tackle this problem once and for all
- People who are committed to making changes in their lives and had genuinely had enough of trying to just get by
- People who feel and know that there is something better for them out there in life
- People in recovery who want a boost to their journey, to connect with themselves and explore their spirituality
Who is it not for?
- People who are not committed to change
- People who do not want to do any work to make the changes they would like in their life (I can certainly give you the oars but you will need to row the boat!!!)
What will you get from coming on this retreat?
- Strategies to put down those negative thoughts and emotions such as guilt and stress
- You will feel more comfortable and come away with a plan for your emotional wellbeing
- A toolbox of strategies to support you to get thorough difficult times
- Just generally feeling better within yourself
- Connection with other like-minded people
- A space to be heard
- Inspiration and support
- Calmness and positivity
- Ongoing support for 3 months after the retreat
It is an opportunity to make friends, be yourself and address some of those life issues that block you moving forward in a safe and confidential environment.
Book a call with me now and get your place secured on this
There are only a few places on this retreat and they are in high demand. Click on the link below to book an introductory call with me and to see if we can work together.