14-16 January 2019
Feeling tired of the humdrum of life?
High stress levels?
In need of a break?
Calm your mind, feel better and healthier within yourself and light your inner zest again without feeling alone anymore.
Food and accommodation are provided and therapists and facilitators will be available at all times throughout the retreat to support you in your journey. We aim to nurture and love our clients back to emotional health. Environment and those around us are paramount in providing us with the opportunity for recovery and growth. We pay great attention to this and you in our retreat experience, you will feel cared for and nurtured throughout the 3 days. We believe that it is so important for our participants to feel safe to discuss topics that may be difficult so we give you that attention and therapeutic hand holding you so deserve.
This is a 3-day retreat is at the luxurious Brooklands Barn in Arundel, West Sussex. Brooklands Barn is set in the beautiful West Sussex countryside with spectacular views of the famous Arundel Castle. Close by is Clymping Beach where you can experience the healing energy of sea air and rough seas to wipe away the cobwebs.
All food dietary requirements can be catered for and our catering team provide nourishing and healthy food to keep you topped up with 'feel good' energy and nourishing nutrients to cleanse and support your emotional wellbeing and recovery throughout the retreat.
A one to one coaching session will be offered prior to the retreat, this is optional, but please request this if you would like to take this up.
Following the retreat you will receive 3 months of ongoing coaching (a session every 2 weeks), supporting you to integrate everything you gain on the retreat into your life with Vanessa Wallace holding your hand through that process.
All sessions are included in the cost of the retreat.
You are worth it!
Who is it for?
- Men and women who suffer from anxiety and depression and would like to tackle this problem once and for all
- Those who are committed to making changes in their lives and had genuinely had enough of trying to just get by
- People who feel and know that there is something better for them out there in life
- Individuals in recovery who want a boost to their journey and self worth, to connect with themselves and explore their spirituality
Who is it not for?
- People who are not committed to change
- Anyone who does not want to do any work to make the changes they would like in their life (I can certainly give you the oars but you will need to row the boat!!!)
What will you get from coming on this retreat?
- Strategies to put down those negative thoughts and emotions such as guilt and stress
- You will feel more comfortable and come away with a plan for your emotional wellbeing
- A toolbox of strategies to support you to get thorough difficult times
- Just generally feeling better within yourself
- Connection with other like-minded people
- A space to be heard
- Inspiration and support
- Calmness and positivity
- Ongoing support for 3 months after the retreat
It is an opportunity to make friends, be yourself, and address some of those life issues that block you moving forward in a safe and confidential environment.
Book a call with me now and get your place secured on this
There are only a few places on this retreat and they are in high demand. Click on the link below to book an introductory call with me and to see if we can work together.